- Cardano records 7% surge from $.065 to $0.070
- Cardano to USD may move up to $0.075 tomorrow
Cardano (ADA) is one of the most consistent assets in the crypto world and offers a sustainable future for those who are investing in the ADA token. The firm has made significant partnerships in the last 6 months which have positively affected the prices of the token and it may continue to go up the road in the remaining months of the year as well. The current market performance restores the faith in the success of ADA coin.
Cardano Price Statistics:
As on July 13, 2019 at 09:43:09 UTC, ADA token is trading at $0.070 and has shown an uptrend of over 7% from yesterday when the coin value was noted at $0.065. ADA started the day trading at $0.069 and then moved downwards before it picked up the pace to trade at the current value.
- The current trading price of the coin is noted to be $0.070 and 0.00000591 BTC
- The market cap of the coin is $1,816,172,921
- The 24 h volume is $121,523,996
- The circulating supply of the coin is 25,927,070,538 ADA
- The ROI of the coin is 225.71%
It has been a good day for Cardano coin till now and it may end the day on a better note than yesterday when the closing value was recorded at $0.069.