TRON (CURRENCY:TRX) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on June 10th. One TRON coin can now be bought for $0.0312 or 0.00000394 BTC on popular exchanges including Exmo, Bibox, DragonEX and HitBTC. During the last week, TRON has traded 13.8% lower against the dollar. TRON has a total market cap of $2.08 billion and $816.11 million worth of TRON was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004997 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $31.89 or 0.00402749 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $188.70 or 0.02383138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012711 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001556 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.21 or 0.00154150 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000832 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000098 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00004195 BTC.
Buying and Selling TRON
TRON can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Coindeal, Rfinex, Bittrex, Ovis, Coinnest, OKEx, Liquid, Zebpay, CoinExchange, Koinex, Cryptomate, Mercatox, LATOKEN, BTC-Alpha, Fatbtc, Upbit, Bit-Z, CoinEx, ChaoEX, IDAX, RightBTC, DigiFinex, Bitfinex, Braziliex, LBank, Bithumb, Exmo, Binance, CoinEgg, Kryptono, YoBit, Coinrail, Kucoin, OEX, OTCBTC, Huobi, Cobinhood, CoinTiger, Cryptopia, Neraex, BitForex, Exrates, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bitbns, Indodax, IDCM, Livecoin, DDEX, HitBTC, LiteBit.eu, CoinFalcon, Allcoin, Gate.io, BitFlip, DragonEX, Stocks.Exchange, CoinBene, Liqui, Sistemkoin, Tokenomy, WazirX, Trade Satoshi, OpenLedger DEX, Tidex and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TRON directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TRON should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TRON using one of the aforementioned exchanges.